Monday, January 26, 2015



Author’s bio.

"Who is Elijah Cainaan"

I was born in Frankfurt, Germany in 1975, and moved to America when I was a child. Raised in North Carolina, my mother became a single mom when I was a toddler. When I was growing up, I had a very active imagination. I’d drawn and written several homemade comic books at the age of eleven. I really enjoy creating stories. In high school, I use to draw and write little skits of my favorite cartoon characters, I enjoyed when I was younger; and fitting them into a direction in which I wanted them to go. Whatever I did in life, I always found myself writing, and creating again. In the late 90’s, I started to write poetry. I loved the way the words flows from a fluent speaking poet. It seem there words paint a distinct picture with every syllable conveyed from their lips. Their words became a melody without any instruments. I received awards for my poetry, also did a little spoken word; and to be honest, the audience did love my work. I was commended on a lot of my pieces. In the new millennium, I started to write books; and I want my words to convey a sweet melody to a reader’s mind. To paint a picture in whatever I wanted to write, and intrigue the reader by my creativity. I enjoy making new worlds of mystery, horror, science fiction, and fantasy. I can really push the limits in writing. I love to create. You will see as you read, and enjoy.  “Death By Night” Sci-Fi One of my early works. “Never Think Of Me” One of my new works, very well edited, and creepy.  "COMING SOON IN LATE FEBRUARY"

I love to write, and strive to get better and better.

1 comment: